Please check here for available positions at the nine libraries of the Municipal Library Consortium of St. Louis County.
Current employment opportunities:
Adult Services Librarian - Full-time, Ferguson Municipal Library
Ferguson Municipal Public Library in Ferguson, Missouri, is leveling up its public services and we need a dedicated, professional Adult Services Librarian to help take us there! It is a flexible but demanding role that includes:
– Building reference services from scratch
– Being the go-to expert for economic and employment support to build our community’s economic base
– Supervising circulation employees, including handling evaluations and disciplinary actions
– Creating programs for adults and seniors
– Marketing library services
– Developing collections and services
– Many other projects and duties, like any professional librarian in a small library
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until the position is filled in a rolling interview process, so quick response is encouraged. Find additional information and application instructions here.
Customer Service position - Part-time, Richmond Heights Memorial Library
Richmond Heights Memorial Library is looking for a reliable, long-term, friendly customer service employee to fill our open position. Approximately 20 hours/week, includes evening and weekend hours.
Excellent computer skills and excellent customer service skills are required. Previous library experience highly desired. Attention to detail is a must. Knowledge of popular fiction desired. EOE.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Please find additional details and an application here.